Golden Angler Hunt
FIND THE GOLDEN ANGLER & WIN
The Golden Angler Hunt starts Monday 12th May with 2 x ‘Swivels Original’ Prize Packs worth $100 each up for grabs.
Here’s how you take part:
1) On Monday a Golden Angler will be hidden somewhere on our website www.getfishing.com.au.
2) Click around, scroll and browse the site to try and find The Golden Angler. It could be hidden in the Forums, Deals, How To’s, New Products, Fish Identification, anywhere really so keep your eyes peeled.
3) If you find the Golden Angler, submit your entry via the ‘Contact Us’ page with the link to where you found it. If correct you will go into the draw to win a Swivels Original $100 Prize Pack which will be drawn on June 12th. Ed Mount from Adelaide was the first person to find the Golden Angler. For being the first person to find it Ed won himself a Swivel’s Original $100 Prize Pack. There’s one more prize pack up for grabs so Get Hunting!
The Golden Angler shown here is for demonstration purposes only. It is not the one we have hidden.
Terms and Conditions
Entrants must submit the correct link of the page where the Golden Angler is found via the ‘Contact Us’ page to complete entry. There is 1x Swivels Original Prize Pack (valued at $100) available for the first person to message the correct link. All other valid entrants who find the Golden Angler will be entered into a draw to win the second Swivels Original Prize Pack (also valued at $100). 1 winner will be chosen from the draw at random after the closing date and contacted within 14 days. Closing date for the competition is 12th June 11:00 Australian EST. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by the Prize Draw Terms, Conditions & Rules which can be viewed below.
Open to residents of Australia only.
Getfishing.com.au Prize Draw Terms, Conditions & Rules
Anemone Blue trading as Get Fishing.com.au. PO BOX 1170 Hillarys WA 6923.
Tel: 08 6468 4772
These rules and any other rules specified by GetFishing.com.au or any Anemone Blue’s group of companies (the “Company”) from time to time (“Prize Draw Rules”) apply to any Prize Draw which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Prize Draw”). By taking part in a Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by the Prize Draw Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Prize Draw. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Prize Draw rules.
- All entries must be received in the manner specified during the period in which the Prize Draw is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to or from the for any reason whatsoever.
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one entry per person. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the Prize Draw. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
- The prize draw winner(s) will be selected at random after the specified closing date. Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail or telephone within 1 month of the specified closing date.
- Unless otherwise stated, each Prize Draw is open to all residents of Australia only who are 16 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company and its associated companies and any members of their households; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Prize Draw; and (c) the Prize Draw sponsor(s). Each Prize Draw is void where prohibited by law.
- By entering a Prize Draw you:
- grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Prize Draw and the Prize Draw sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Prize Draw, for announcing the winner of the Prize Draw and for related promotional purposes; and
- grant the Company and any Prize Draw sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please unsubscribe.
- If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
- The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Prize Draw. Requests should be sent to the postal address for Prize Draw entries and, if postal, should be accompanied by a stamped self-address enveloped.
- If you are a winner of a Prize Draw:
- the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Prize Draw Rules;
- you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Prize Draw sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Prize Draw Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Prize Draw.
- If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Prize Draw Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
- If for any reason any aspect of a Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of, without limitation, any cause beyond the control of the Company which adversely affects the proper conduct, administration, fairness, integrity or security of the Prize Draw, the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval, where required, of the relevant gaming and wagering authorities.
- These Prize Draw Rules and each Prize Draw are governed by Australian law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party in relation to these Prize Draw Rules and/or a Prize Draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).