WIN a Daiwa Saltiga Dogfight
Attention all current and future Get Fishing Members!
As part of our latest promotion we’re giving away to one lucky member a brand new top of the range Daiwa Saltiga Dogfight valued at $1,299.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, simply click on the register button at the top right of the page to create a FREE user account and you’ll go in the draw to win. All current Get Fishing Club and Tournament members are automatically in the draw.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Anemone Blue Pty Ltd T/A Get Fishing (ABN 44155359658) whose postal address is PO Box 1170, Hillarys WA 6923.
2. Employees of Get Fishing, their family members, staff at tackle stores promoting the competition, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. See above for details on how to enter.
5. Closing date for entry is 31st July 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prize is a Daiwa Saltiga Dogfight fishing reel.
8. Get Fishing reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Get Fishing.
9. Get Fishing is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
11. The winner will be chosen at random by software provided by randompicker.com from all entries received and verified by Get Fishing and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date using the email address supplied. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Get Fishing will notify the winner and request postage details. Following that the prize will be posted to the address provided.
14. Get Fishing’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. By entering this competition you agree to be contacted by Get Fishing by SMS and email for information and marketing purposes. Entrants who enter by completing the slip and leaving their email address in a tackle store agree to be contacted by Get Fishing and said tackle store by SMS and email for information and marketing purposes.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.